The MHTF Celebrates International Women’s Day
The Maternal Health Task Force serves as a global platform to bring together the efforts of organizations working to improve the health of women around the world. On International Women’s Day, it is an honor for us to showcase the innovative work and inspiring efforts of some of the organizations working to reduce maternal mortality and morbidity around the world.
In the ‘tweets’ here, you can learn about the work that organizations are doing to…
- train the next generation of maternal health professionals,
- improve the quality of maternal health care in high burden countries,
- expand access to emerging knowledge and evidence in maternal health,
- strengthen maternal health leadership and technical capacity, and
- encourage innovation to improve maternal health globally.
We invite you to get involved! Learn more about these exciting efforts to improve maternal health by reading the ‘tweets’ below and clicking on the links shared by the organizations.
On behalf of families around the world, we recognize the women and men who are working to improve the health of women globally.
Help us to recognize their work by ‘retweeting’!
Categories: Maternal Health