At the Maternal Health Task Force, we believe mothers and newborns will achieve the care they need as long as talented and enthusiastic people continue to work and advocate for improved outcomes. As such, we’d like to share opportunities available throughout the maternal health community.
- mothers2mothers: mHealth Project Manager in Cape Town
- UN WOMEN: Program Specialist (Consultant), Support the Reduction of Newborn & Maternal Mortality, Ethiopia
- UCSF Bixby Center: Research Analyst, Project Coordinator
- Jhpiego: Program Officer, DC; Senior M&E Advisor, Namibia; Project Director, Namibia; Senior Program Manager, Haiti; Malaria in Pregnancy Specialist, Uganda
- Jacaranda Health: Knowledge/Special Projects Manager