Abstracts may be submitted for five different types of presentations:
Abstracts should address topics within at least one of the six conference tracks:
- Innovating to accelerate impact at scale
- Measuring for evaluation and accountability
- Bridging equity divides
- Generating new evidence to fill critical knowledge gaps
- Strengthening demand for health care
- Increasing health systems’ capacity to respond to population need
The submission period will close at midnight EST on April 24, 2015.
All abstracts must be received through the online form. Abstracts should be submitted in English if possible, although abstracts in Spanish and French will be accepted.
A maximum of two abstract submissions per person is permitted.
Limited funding is available to support participation expenses for individuals with accepted abstracts. Individuals seeking participation support to attend the conference should apply during the abstract submission process.