Join the Ariadne Labs team for Implementing Checklists for Quality Improvement: Best Practices Along the Implementation Pathway – “Coaching,” the fourth webinar in their interactive webinar series dedicated to sharing lessons learned in checklist implementation for quality improvement.
DATE: December 15, 2016 from 10-11am (EDT)
PLEASE NOTE: Pre-registration to the webinar is not required. Please mark your calendars or revisit this site on the day of the event, Thursday December 15th at 10:00 AM (EST), to participate.
The objectives of the webinar are to:
- Provide an introduction to how coaching can be used during a quality improvement program
- Share practical examples of coaching and explore how to overcome challenges
- Have an interactive dialogue with participants on coaching strategies
- Emily George, Clinical Implementation Specialist, Ariadne Labs
- Jeff Durney, Senior Program Manager, Human Factors and Process Improvement, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Dr. Tapan Kalita, Senior Program Manager, BetterBirth Program, Population Services International
- Arti Singh, Program Manager, BetterBirth Program, Population Services International
Ariadne Labs has developed tools including checklists for childbirth, surgery, and serious illness that have resulted in measureable improvements in patient care and are now being adopted by private sector partners, governmental organizations, and health systems worldwide. The fourth webinar in this series will be edicated towards implementation of the WHO Safe Childbirth Checklist through coaching.
Coaching is a critical aspect of successful checklist implementation. It can assist health care workers with adopting the checklist into routine practice and help sustain effective use over time. We will share coaching experiences from both the United States and the BetterBirth Program in Uttar Pradesh, India.
To watch the previous three webinars, please visit the BetterBirth Community.