The World Health Organization, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie) and Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health recently released an evidence map of social, behavioral and community engagement interventions for reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health. The report was accompanied by an interactive online tool illustrating the impact of several types of interventions on different outcomes.
- Home visits
- Interpersonal communication
- Mass media and entertainment education
- Social media, social marketing and mHealth
- Demand-side financing
- Community-based health insurance
- Community mobilization
- Community participation and social accountability
- Provider training and service delivery adjustments
- Knowledge and attitudes
- Household dynamics/communication
- Care practices
- Care-seeking behavior
- Quality of care/satisfaction
- Community participation and accountability
- Health outcomes
You can also filter results by region, country, study design and health topic.
Browse related resources from 3ie.
Subscribe to receive new posts from the Maternal Health Task Force blog in your inbox.