Due to popular demand, we have moved the Global Maternal Health Symposium to a larger venue in the same building, and registration is now open.
Join Us at the Symposium in Boston on 17 September
The Maternal Health Task Force (MHTF) at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health cordially invites you to a Global Maternal Health Symposium on Monday, 17 September 2018 from 2:00-5:30PM at the Joseph B. Martin Center in Boston, MA.
The symposium will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the MHTF, showcase achievements in global maternal health and chart a course forward for critical steps to end preventable maternal mortality and optimize maternal health around the world. A reception will follow. At the symposium, we will also announce the recipients of the inaugural Maternal Health Visionary Awards.
The symposium will feature an array of distinguished speakers, including:
- Ana Langer, Director of the Maternal Health Task Force, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Aparajita Gogoi, National Coordinator, White Ribbon Alliance India
- Christy Turlington-Burns, Founder and CEO, Every Mother Counts
- Jigyasa Sharma, Doctor of Science Candidate, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Margaret Kruk, Associate Professor of Global Health, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Mary Mwanyika-Sando, CEO, Africa Academy of Public Health
- Neel Shah, Director of the Delivery Decisions Initiative, Ariadne Labs
- Nina Martin, Reporter, ProPublica
- Richard Adanu, Dean of the School of Public Health, University of Ghana
If you are able to join us for this special event, please RSVP at your earliest convenience. Registration is currently open, but seating is limited.
Nominate a Maternal Health Visionary by 15 July
Who do you consider a maternal health visionary? We are seeking nominations for the Maternal Health Visionary Awards—individuals who have made an impact, who push for innovation, who inspire others, who demonstrate sound leadership and who have a powerful vision for the future of maternal health. The call for nominations is open from now through 15 July 2018 at 11:59PM ET. Nominators may only submit one nominee.
We look forward to seeing you in September. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
How have you been impacted by the work of the MHTF over the years? Submit a testimonial today>>