The Women Deliver Conference offers a unique opportunity for researchers, advocates, and maternal health professionals to learn from each other as we pave the way for meeting the SDGs.
Come to the following MHTF-supported events to join in our discussion on innovative ways to ensure the health of women and newborns:
#MomandBaby in the SDG Era: 10 Actions We Can Take
Wednesday, 18 May; 13:10 – 13:25. Center Hall E
Join our conversation on the 10 actions we must take to achieve the SDGs for women and newborns, led by:
- Ana Langer, Director, Maternal Health Task Force, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Koki Agarwal, Director, USAID’s Flagship Maternal and Child Survival Program/Jhpiego
- Stephen Hodgins, Senior Technical Advisor, Saving Newborn Lives, Save the Children
- Women’s Economic Participation in Health Systems
- Tuesday, 17 May; 13:30 – 14:30. Room B4-1
- Participatory Data Collection for Girls’ and Women’s Empowerment
- Wednesday, 18 May; 10:30 – 12:00. Room B4-4
- Innovative Means to Collect and Use Data
- Thursday, 19 May; 13:30 – 14:30. Room B4-3
Visit The MHTF Booth!
Come see the MHTF team, learn how to stay up-to-date on maternal health news, research, and innovations and find out more about the Women and Health Initiative! Look for us in the exhibit hall at booth C3-018.
Follow Along on Twitter!
Whether you’re attending the conference or participating from home, follow @MHTF as we tweet from sessions, discussions, and events. Join the conversation using #MomandBaby, #WD2016, and #WomenDeliver.