Active Help Organization (AHO) is a non-profit voluntary organization, working for community development and community mobilization through human rights, with special emphasis on marginalized people, youth and women at grassroots level in Pakistan. Founded in 2004 by a group of dedicated social workers, the AHO is engaged in several initiatives focusing on issues including human rights, women development, primary health care, sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), sexuality, harm reduction and drugs control, TB, hepatitis, STIs, HIV/AIDS and climate change.
- Vision: Healthy, peaceful and dignified communities
- Mission statement: To improve the quality of life of women and marginalized people without discrimination through human rights
- Goals: Organizing and empowering communities to solve their own problems through collective actions and participation
- To improve the sexual and reproductive health and rights, including maternal health care, family planning TB, hepatitis and HIV/AIDS services, of the poorest and most marginalized people
- To create HIV/AIDS, STIs, TB and Hepatitis, awareness among target groups and community