In order to increase global access to comprehensive information on maternal health, the Maternal Health Task Force (MHTF) collaborates with the Public Library of Science (PLOS) to curate freely available, open access collections of research on maternal health. Through this partnership, the MHTF aims to highlight in particular the work of maternal health researchers in low-resource settings.
Explore open access papers from the MHTF-PLOS Collections:
- Year 1: “Quality of Maternal Health Care” (2011-2012)
- Year 2: “Maternal Health is Women’s Health” (2012-2013)
- Year 3: “Integrating Health Care to Meet the Needs of the Mother-Infant Pair” (2013-2014)
- Year 4: “Neglected Populations: Decreasing Inequalities and Improving Measurement in Maternal Health” (2016-2017)
Watch the video of a panel discussion marking the launch of the Year 4 collection.
- Year 5: “Non-Communicable Diseases and Maternal Health Around the Globe” (2017-2018)
Watch the video of a panel discussion marking the launch of the Year 5 collection.