The Maternal Health Task Force at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health cordially invites you to a Global Maternal Health Symposium on Monday, 17 September 2018 from 2:00-5:30PM at the Joseph B. Martin Center in Boston, MA.
The symposium will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Maternal Health Task Force, showcase achievements in global maternal health and chart a course forward for critical steps to end preventable maternal mortality and optimize maternal health around the world. A reception will follow. At the symposium, we will also announce the recipients of the inaugural Maternal Health Visionary Awards. Registration is now closed, but online viewing options will be available.
The symposium will feature an array of distinguished speakers, including:
- Ana Langer, Director of the Maternal Health Task Force, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Aparajita Gogoi, Executive Director, Centre for Catalyzing Change; National Coordinator, White Ribbon Alliance (India)
- Christy Turlington Burns, Founder and CEO, Every Mother Counts
- Her Excellency Joyce Banda, Former President of Malawi
- Jigyasa Sharma, Doctor of Science Candidate, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Margaret Kruk, Associate Professor of Global Health, Harvard Chan School of Public Health
- Mary Mwanyika-Sando, CEO, Africa Academy of Public Health
- Mary-Ann Etiebet, Executive Director, Merck for Mothers
- Neel Shah, Director of the Delivery Decisions Initiative, Ariadne Labs
- Nina Martin, Reporter, ProPublica
- Richard Adanu, Dean of the School of Public Health, University of Ghana
We look forward to seeing you in September. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Recording of the Event
Missed us on 17 September? Be sure to see the full event on Vimeo here.