Summary: Women Deliver is an advocacy organization focused on solutions to improve the health of girls and women – long-term and short-term – at the national, regional, and global levels. The position of Executive Officer is second in charge to the President and works closely with the President and staff to achieve Women Deliver objectives. The Executive Officer participates in the overall planning, integration, and oversight of all Women Deliver programs; serves as a resource to all programs; has oversight responsibility in formation of policies, and serves as a key advocate and fundraiser for the organization. This position has a high degree of independence.
Reports to: The President
- Acts with full-delegated authority on behalf of the President in her absence
- In close coordination with the President is responsible for the development and execution of the organizational goals and operational strategy
- In close coordination with the President provides leadership and coordination for fundraising and donor management, business development and partnership activities
- In close coordination with the President represents the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partners
- In coordination with the President provides leadership and direction for staff, setting an effective team agenda and ensuring performance goals are set and achieved
- Serves as a mentor, coach and guide to senior staff
- Other duties as requested by the President
For requirements, more information and how to apply, visit Women Deliver’s Careers page.