Global Health Strategies is looking for a Reproductive Health Manager to work with the firm’s senior staff and consultants to develop and implement advocacy and communications strategies for Global Health Strategies’ clients.
Clip from the job description:
The Manager will work primarily on projects related to maternal and reproductive health, but may also be expected to contribute to other accounts as needed. Specifically, the Manager, Reproductive Health will:
– Coordinate specific projects designed to build awareness, funding and political support for key international maternal and reproductive health issues
– Manage communications activities, including: creating media strategies, drafting talking points, writing press releases, developing op-eds, and pitching journalists
– Manage advocacy activities, including: organizing stakeholder events, developing presentations for global health audiences, creating relevant materials, supporting strategic planning efforts, and drafting proposals and other documents as necessary
– Oversee client relationships, ensuring the needs of the client are met and keeping senior management appraised of project development
– Supervise GHS staff and external consultants
– Create and track project workplans to ensure timely completion of client deliverables
– Organize and attend meetings, briefings, and other events on behalf of GHS’s clients
GHS is seeking an intelligent, passionate, experienced reproductive health professional with a sophisticated understanding of advocacy and communications. The individual should possess excellent diplomatic and client relations skills, an effective management style, and should thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
View the full job description here.
For more job opportunities with Global Health Strategies, click here.