Featured career opportunity:
Chief Operating Officer: Jacaranda Health is expanding, and we are in search of an extraordinary person – a COO to be based in Kenya and help lead our team as we expand nationally. Already, we have launched our second private maternity hospital and are partnering with the Kenyan government to bring our model of quality maternity care to public hospitals.
If you want to make a big impact in maternal health by putting your business experience to work. A successful COO could come from any number of backgrounds. Interested individuals should submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Technical advisors and specialists:
- Technical Advisor for Community Linkages for MNH, SRH & FP: JHPIEGO (Uganda)
- Senior Technical Advisor for Malaria in pregnancy: JHPIEGO (Uganda)
- National Maternal Newborn Child Health and Family Planning Specialist: Path (Bunia, Congo)
- Provincial Maternal Newborn Child Health and Family Planning Specialist: Path ( Bunia, Congo)
- mHealth Technical Advisor I: Pathfinder International (Watertown, MA,USA)
- Global Technical Lead, Universal Health Coverage: Population Services International (Arlington, VA, USA)
- Senior Technical Advisor: Population Services international (Harare, Zimbabwe)
Programs and Projects:
- Program Assistant, Maternal Health Initiative: Wilson Center (Washington, DC, USA)
- Sr. Program Officer: JHPIEGO (Baltimore, MD,USA)
- Program Management Officer: JHPIEGO (Tanzania)
- mHealth Analyst: Pathfinder International (Watertown, MA,USA)