To commemorate its 10th anniversary, the Maternal Health Task Force (MHTF) is seeking nominations for the Maternal Health Visionary Awards now through 15 July 2018 at 11:59PM ET.
Who do you consider a maternal health visionary? We are seeking nominations for the Maternal Health Visionary Awards—individuals who have made an impact, who push for innovation, who inspire others, who demonstrate sound leadership and who have a powerful vision for the future of maternal health. Nominators may only submit one nominee.
Up to 10 individuals will be selected to receive an inaugural Maternal Health Visionary Award. Each nomination will be reviewed using the following criteria:
- Impact: Has the work of the nominee made a significant contribution to maternal health?
- Innovation: Has the work of the nominee sparked change and/or positive progress in maternal health?
- Inspiration: Has the nominee demonstrated passion for maternal health to such an extent that it has inspired others?
- Leadership: Has the nominee engaged and mentored others in maternal health and, in some way, taken initiative to accelerate progress?
- Future Vision: Is the nominee in a position to continue making significant contributions to maternal health?
Each awardee will receive a $1,000 USD prize to put towards their work in maternal health. Awardees will also receive a fully-funded trip to Boston, Massachusetts (inclusive of roundtrip airfare, lodging, ground transportation and meals) to accept their award at Harvard on 17 September 2018 at the Global Maternal Health Symposium.
Join us at the Global Maternal Health Symposium in September
The MHTF cordially invites you to a Global Maternal Health Symposium on Monday, 17 September 2018 from 2:00-5:30PM at the Joseph B. Martin Center in Boston, MA.
The symposium will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the MHTF, showcase achievements in global maternal health and chart a course forward for critical steps to end preventable maternal mortality and optimize maternal health around the world. A reception will follow.
We look forward to reviewing nominations and seeing you in September. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
How have you been impacted by the work of the MHTF over the years? Submit a testimonial today>>